Foundations 2021 Future – Proof Business – Careers –Care
- The health care and government agencies have failed to prepare for an obvious need—the aging of our society it’s time for the private sector to commercialize.
- Employees/employers are facing a 30 year care cycle, systemic solutions have not been developed , despite long term baby boomer life cycle precedence of funding, infrastructure innovation and leadership. (education, health, housing systems over 60+ years).
- Current 1950’s ideology and the 1980’s application of a “child care” model (12 week leave of absence, booklets and employee assistance programs) is grossly misguided positioning the private sector workforce to be raided into unskilled, unpaid at-home care jobs without options or choices.
- The convergence of the the mobile/remote employee the contingent/freelancer workforce coupled dramatic demographic, labor and societal shifts mandate that care challenged employees are considered mainstream, not a segment of the organization.(one team)
- The mobile enterprise and Internet Of Things is the place to hang modern policy and content addressing work-life and care solutions as a part of the one team talent infrastructure required for the employee, extended and remote workforce.
- The excessive wastes ($33.6 billion annually) will be replaced with contemporary, cost effective, work and workplace seamless solutions.
- External advocacy to change the system is required, but leadership starts with prepared organizations and workers
- The crossover point must be two – three years. Time for remediation is of the essence.